Still not photos from the MTC, so here's one of us talking to
Elder Craig on Christmas! He sounded incredible.
A very verde Christmas!
Thanks for those little emails guys! You are so sweet and I loved talking to you on Christmas. It sounds like you had a wonderful day and are doing awesome. You made my cry a lot. Everyone made fun of me because no other guys in my district cried, but I don't care because they don't have you guys as a family. Talking to everyone was the best and worst thing ever. I was kind of in a slump the rest of the day, but I'm better now, and back in the game better than ever.
Our Christmas present from the Church was three hours of sports time, and two hours of nap time. Maybe the best present I ever got. I made a paper tree for my presents to go under cause it didn't feel like Christmas without it.
Not much happened this week besides Christmas. One day during lunch me and Elder Gregory were just sitting there minding our business, and Presidente Grahl (the CTM president) comes and sits right with us. Like, he could've sat anywhere, and he chose right next to us. You know what that means? We're the cool kids.
I'm also Sister Whitaker's (Senior couple serving here) favorite because not only did I lead choir practice, but I lead the whole Christmas Cantata! It was over 20 songs. It was also a great meeting because one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music and that was a whole hour and a half of it.
On Christmas we got to watch the Provo MTC broadcast live! Elder and Sister Anderson spoke and it was wonderful. They said they want us to feel like part of their family, so they showed us a video of their grandkids talking about Christmas. Very cute. One little girl looked and talked exactly like Hillary and I just about lost it. Elder Anderson said something really cool. He said something along the lines of because we're testifying of Christ now, He will testify for us to Father. I thought that was awesome. Being a missionary is really wonderful. It's getting a ton of blessings for doing the Lord's work. What more could a guy ask for? I'll tell you what: nothing!
Yesterday was exactly four weeks that we've been here. It's absolutely crazy to think we're on our fifth week. I'm so excited to go into the field though.
I love you all so much and wish I had a lot more time for emailing. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayer. They are very appreciated.
Buckets of love,
Elder Craig
No comments:
Post a Comment