Friday, September 20, 2019

Week 92: The Final Transfer


Transfers were today. I'll be staying with Elder Niz! Elder Santos went home, but not before giving me one more headache. Bishop asked him to speak in church for his last Sunday. Sunday morning, he was at the church, then suddenly I saw him and his companion leave. I went to tell the bishop that Elder Santos was gone. He's already out of patience with him. He breathed heavily and asked me to speak instead. Thirty seconds before it was time to speak. I did it, 100% improvised.

Elder Paiva was also transferred. There will be a new companionship getting here, and get this, Elder da Rosa is one of them! My old companion. And he'll be training. Should be fun.

Anyway, good things. Sophia, Irmã Luiza´s daughter, was baptized and I played a special musical number when her other daughter sang. 

I think that's about it.

Love, Elder Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment