Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 97: A Final


Well, this is it. I mean, there's still next week, but honesty I have no idea what next week is gonna be like. But I do know I am beginning my last week as a full-time missionary. And I have a boat load of mixed feelings about it.

There was a minor speed bump this week. For everyone who thought I would be able to do a complete training of a new missionary...you're WRONG! With only a week and a half of his training left, Elder Niz was emergency transferred. An elder went home early and left a gap that needed to be filled. And they targeted the city with four elders and one going home to take from. And that I have no mixed feelings about. I was very upset.

But besides that, the week was great. We had a zone conference in Rio Verde with President Piros that was really good. One thing that was said I really liked was about how studying the lessons will prepare us to be able to be missionaries at home too. Then we ate Big Macs and had interviews.

Because of said things, visits were a little more complicated this week cause we had to combine two areas. But we were still able to help Luciomar, who wants to go on a mission, and his girlfriend Jamara, who is investigating the church. We have a family home evening with them and the bishop's family this week.

I'm so blessed to be serving the Lord and love every minute I have left. I will miss very much Brazil and the people I have served and come to love. But I know God's plan is perfect.

Até mais,
Elder Craig




No comments:

Post a Comment